Mission Changer allows you to change some settings of Bush Trips.
Choose the plane, the weather, the time of day and the season.
You want to fly a mission with your friends? Just enable Multiplayer for the trip.
You had an accident? No issue, just set a new altitude, change the pitch (if your plane came to rest upside down) and start the leg again.
You want to have a look at a Bush Trip in advance?
Double click on the Bush Trip and you will see the briefing, all legs and the full navigation log. Change the language to view this in all available languages. Is your native language included?
This app is experimental. Despite intensive testing, errors may occur. Please backup your community and local_state folder.
- Check the Path. This should point to your MSFS folder (the folder containing Official and Community). Modify by clicking “Path…” if not found automatically.
- Click “Read…”. This will read your official and community folder for missions and aircrafts. The missions will shown. This can take a while.
- Select your mission
- Change the aircraft or any other parameter of the trip in the right pane.
- Click “Save”
- Double click on a Bush Trip or the image below right to see all the details of a Bush Trip.
- More detailed manual: Manual MissionChanger
A backup will be created automatically and you can revert the changes.
Supported Payware aircrafts and Liveries from any portal except MSFS Marketplace:
Payware from any other portal installed in community folder should be detected automatically!
Supported Payware aircrafts and Liveries from MSFS Marketplace:
If you would like to add an aircraft from MSFS MarketPlace not listed, please visit BushTripInjector Discord Server and contact me (BuffyGC#0939)
- C337H Skymaster II :
- M20R Ovation
- PA28 PA28R Arrow III
- PA34T SENECA V
- DC Designs
- Pilatus PC-21
- Cirrus SF50 Vision Jet G2
- Honda Jet HA420
- P-38L Lightning
- Spitfire Mk IX
- Got Friends
- Edgley EA-7 Optica
- PA28 Arrow Bundle
- PA28 Arrow III
- PA28 Turbo Arrow
- PA28 Warrior II
- Lionheart Creations
- Trinidad TB21 GT
- All Premium and Deluxe planes
- Aero L-39 Albatros (Reno Series)
- Beechcraft D17S Staggerwing
- Beechcraft D18S
- Beechcraft V35B Bonanza
- Cessna C195 Businessliner
- Dornier DoJ
- Fokker FVII
- Junkers Ju52
- North American T-6 Texan (Reno Series)
- Parallel //42
- FreedomFox & Fox2
- SimWorks Studios
- Kodiak 100
LICENSOR, AND AUTHOR OF THE SOFTWARE, HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY FOR THE SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. LICENSEE ACCEPTS ANY AND ALL RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE.