BushTripInjector’s internal Audio Resampler resamples your recorded sound files or each other supported audio file into MSFS supported PCM WAVE file format. Official supported are 22Khz sample rate, 16bit and mono. I know, 44Khz, 16bit and stereo is currently working.
Supported input file formats are:
- mp3 – MPEG Audio Layer III
- wav – RIFF WAVE format in many formats (PCM, MS_ADPCM, IEEE_FLOAT, Xbox_ADPCM and much more)
- wma – Windows Media Audio
- aiff – Audio Interchange File Format
- aac – Advanced Audio Coding