BushTripInjector is back. Download current version from Flightsim.to
- UPDATE: Productkey & Activation:
With this version you need a Productkey to run BushTripInjector. Fill out the in-app registration form and send it by mail as requested.
Please allow up to 24h for grant.
- USER-REQ: Swap Action in ProximityTrigger:
In Events&Triggers Editor, now you can swap the actions between Enter (Fly-In) and Exit (Fly-Out) actions.
- USER-REQ: Show changelog on first start of an updated BushTripInjector.
- UPDATE: Some changes and additions in the EULA/Terms and Conditions
- UPDATE: Replaced the outdated maps key with a new one.
- UPDATE: Anti-Meridian-Handling:
Fixed an issue when the trip goes over antemeridian, and the second part is deeper over antemeridian than the first one. Known issue: Scenery and Landmark pushpins are not shown.
- UPDATE: SPB-Viewer:
Updated the Property Definitions for SPB-Viewer to Sim-Version 184.108.40.206
- UPDATE: Fixed an issue with adding Landmarks from Flightsim.to or LittleNavMap Userpoints when no further Landmarks are present.
- UPDATE: Fixed an issue with removing HTML-Tags for TTS when “no translation” is selected.
- UPDATE: some changes to EULA
- UPDATE: Moved some local computing parts of BTI into the cloud.
- UPDATE: Removed some typos (and add some more 🙂 )
- UPDATE: Updated dependencies/NuGet packages (Microsoft.Xaml.Behaviors)